Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Fragrance of Your Presence

Even if the whole world I cannot trust, it's you I cannot resist,
The fragrance of your presence is the proof that you exist.

Your voice is the definition of gentleness,
Your touch a healing for the brokenhearted,
Your love as invariant as light.

I wish I had understood earlier,
How powerless I am,
And how insignificant my deeds are,
In altering your adherence to me.

You don't simply love; you are Love-
The source that doesn't run out.
The essence of your eyes is only affection,
Never disappointment or rejection.

You are my home,
The most intimate of friends,
I know you won't let me go,
Even if the world ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Announcement: New Website

I'm so grateful to each and every one of you for having been interested in my writing throughout these years and having lovingly followe...